Monday, August 23, 2010

august



So far august has been a bit rainy but has held some great progress! All the rafters on the east side of the building are finished. Each one has four saddle joints in it to hold it in place and during that process we have made each one level with the rest using a big level. The west side of the building is going quickly with just a few more joints to do. Soon we will begin to put the roof on the east side. A few leaners( big diagonal braces) have been finished which really change the feeling of the building. Good times have been held all around with all these goofy people!

1 comment:

  1. The timber framework looks gret! I really feel like I've missed out! Hopefully I can make up for it with the cob work in the spring! I'm working on my agenda and want to fit a visit to the Pookah meadow in! Hats off to you all!! Keep safe and stay inspired!
    Blessings,
    Christo

    ReplyDelete